South Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 4103 Act Apprentice Posts: The Railway Organization has recently released a recruitment notification for the posts of 4103 Act Apprentice vacancies are in Andhra Pradesh. Eligible & Intersted candidates can apply online (link below) on or before 08 December 2019. Additional information about South Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2019 regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Remuneration Scheme, & How to Apply is illustrated in the following paragraphs.
South Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Short Details
Organization Name: South Central Railway
Organization Website: https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Posts Name: Act Apprentice
Total Posts: 4103 Posts
Age Limit: 15-24 years
Post wise vacancy details:-
i) AC Mechanic=> 249
ii) Carpenter=> 16
iii) Diesel Mechanic=> 640
iv) Electrical/ Electronics=> 18
v) Elecrician=> 871
vi) Electronic Mechanic=> 102
vii) Fitter=> 1460
viii) Machinist=> 74
ix) MWM=> 24
x) MMTM=> 12
xi) Painter=> 40
xii) Welder=> 597
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Last Date: 08.12.2019
South Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Job Details
Minimum Educational Qualification:-
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board. And also possess ITI Certificate in the trade notified from the institutes recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the cut-off date for receiving online applications, i.e., 08-12-2019.
Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation for these posts of SC/ST candidate’s upper age limit is five years, OBC candidate’s upper age limit is three years & for Divyang candidates maximum ten years age relaxation is permitted.
Application Fees (Non-refundable) – 100/- (Rupees Hundred only). Transaction charges for online payment, if any, shall be borne by the candidate.
Payment Mode:- Pay the application fee (i) Net Banking of SBI and Internet Banking of other Banks, (ii) SBI ATM-cum Debit Card, and other Banks Debit Cards (iii) Credit Cards, (iv) SBI UPI.
The selected candidates will be paid stipend during Apprenticeship at the prescribed rates as per extant instructions.
The selected candidates will be based on merit list by both 10th Class/matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination.
Note: There will be no written test or viva.
South Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – How to Apply
Intersted & Eligible candidates read the full notification can apply online (link below) on or before 08 December 2019.
Last Date for Submission of Application fee=> 08.12.2019
Candidates are required to upload the legible scanned copy of the following documents:-
1) SSC/10th Class or its equivalent marks sheet.
2) Proof of Date of Birth.
3) Consolidated Marks Sheet of all semesters of the trade (ITI) in which applied/Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks
4) National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
5) Community Certificate for SC/ST (as per Annexure-A) and for OBC (as per AnnexureB &C) wherever applicable should be uploaded.
6) EWS Certificate as per Annexure –III, wherever applicable.
7) Disability Certificate in case of PWBD candidates (Disability Certificate in the proper format for 40% or more disability) to be uploaded. However, Annexure-D, E whichever applicable, must be produced at the time of Document Verification (DV).
8) Discharge Certificate/Serving Certificate in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
Click Here=> South Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Click Here=> https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Click Here=> Apply Online for 4103 Act Apprentice Posts
Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about South Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2019.